The Co Lab hosted a salon with blogger Renee Fisher of Life in the Boomer Lane on Thursday September 29th to bring together our historic small neighborhood outside Washington, DC in Northern Virginia to build an intergenerational discussion around what we can do on the environment. We pitched it as The Maywood ENUF Salon, ENUF being the Environment: a Neighborhood to Universal Flow, believing that the world needs a more intentional intergenerational engagement of neighborhoods coming together on environmental issues. Children, teens, a dog, and adults convened over wine and yummy food and came up with a slew of ideas for future salons, including solar panels, co housing arrangements, tiny houses, neighborhood gardens, water and rain issues, composting, bicycling, and living with less. Super energy and fun — all in two hours. Our community has had ENUF of the divisiveness and this is one way we plan to bring our folks together on common agendas. Stay tuned for our next salon and take this model to your neighborhood!
- Global Youth Service Day!
- Co Lab Hosts Salon on Affordable Housing: Co-Living Ideas for Arlington VA
- Teens: Attend the 2018 Global Engagement Summit on February 23
- ¡El concurso anual de video de Sueños Adolescentes ya esta aceptando entregas!
- Co Lab Connects Efforts to address Children of Imprisoned Parents