The Global Co Lab Network attended the Multi Stakeholder Meeting on Science and the Sustainable Development Goals at the United Nations in May for a second year in a row, and then was invited to speak to over 40 youth leaders representing United Nations Association chapters from across the country in Washington DC on June 10th. Co Lab Founding Director Linda Staheli and 2017 Fellow Camillo Piarulli presented an overview on the Co Lab and its signature project, Teens Dream and then presented a how to on Design Salons for UNA chapter leaders to engage stakeholders in their communities around the SDGs. After answering questions, they participated in break out groups around each of the SDGs. The Co Lab engages teens globally in aligning their dreams around the Sustainable Development Goals in an annual video competition via its signature initiative, Teens Dream. It is interested in expanding its focus on the SDG via Design Salons across campuses in the world.
- Global Youth Service Day!
- Co Lab Hosts Salon on Affordable Housing: Co-Living Ideas for Arlington VA
- Teens: Attend the 2018 Global Engagement Summit on February 23
- ¡El concurso anual de video de Sueños Adolescentes ya esta aceptando entregas!
- Co Lab Connects Efforts to address Children of Imprisoned Parents