The Global Co Lab Network and the AAAS Emerging Leaders in Science and Society co hosted a salon on October 22, 2015 on how to better engage university graduates with regard to complex societal challenges. Challenges identified included focusing on more discrete elements of the problem that could be improved; better communication across disciplines; more research on existing initiatives and resources; and creating clearer incentives for communication and collaboration. See AAAS’s Emerging Leaders in Science and Society at http://www.aaas.org/page/eliss-overview
- Global Youth Service Day!
- Co Lab Hosts Salon on Affordable Housing: Co-Living Ideas for Arlington VA
- Teens: Attend the 2018 Global Engagement Summit on February 23
- ¡El concurso anual de video de Sueños Adolescentes ya esta aceptando entregas!
- Co Lab Connects Efforts to address Children of Imprisoned Parents